3D FX Transfer Tattoo Vampire Bite
Realistic looking vampire bite with 3D effect!
Regardless of whether they are from Underworld, True Blood or Vampire Diaries, all vampires, like Dracula and Nosferatu, leave two typical bite marks on their necks when they have sucked their victims' blood off and become a vampire.
Special make-up effects like from the Hollywood dream factory. Self-adhesive and latex-free are the 3D FX Transfer wounds, the solution for Halloween and horror fans with a latex allergy! With the 3D FX Transfer Wounds your fantastic make-up achieves special effects without being a makeup artist or make-up artist. The whole thing with minimal effort and without previous knowledge! Nevertheless, please pay close attention to the description, as the 3D FX Transfer wounds are only to be used once!
The creator of the 3D FX Transfer Wounds Christie Tinsley is one of Hollywood's most famous make-up artists. His work is featured in such films as "American Horror Story," "I Am Legend," and "The Passion of the Christ," directed by Mel Gibson. The application of 2D and 3D make-up effects even earned him an Oscar. Now, with the 3D FX Transfer Wounds, you have the opportunity to emulate Christie Tinsley and wear the Halloween FX FX Transfer Tattoo Vampire Bite, an Oscar-mature Halloween & Horror Makeup.
Scope of supply: 1 x 3D FX Transfer Tattoo Vampire Bite
- simple application
- Hollywood-ready results
- easy lamination and make-up
- versatile applications
- Latex Free
- Product is only usable once
Easy to use:
- Cut out the desired wound and remove it from the transfer paper
- Turn 3-D wound and press again on the transfer paper
- Peel off plastic protective film at the back of the wound
- Press the wound firmly on the skin with the back for at least 30 seconds
- Moisten the transfer paper completely with a sponge
- Carefully remove damp transfer paper - done