Dragon Eye Contact Lenses PurpleItem #: 18581
Add the product directly to your basket by clicking the checkbox
Dragon Eye Contact Lenses Purple
Extravagant dragon eye motif lenses without sight correction power
These trendy purple coloured contact lenses are the perfect accessory to create absolutely unique Halloween and Carnival makeups. When it comes to coloured contact lenses, you want to make sure to choose an absolutely extraordinary motif. This is why our Dragon Eye Contact Lenses Purple are the right accessory for you. These contacts pep up your dragon costume as well as all other kinds of fantasy outfits. These motif contact lenses have slit pupils and purple and white irides.
With some Aqua Color purple 30ml you can create extravagant makeups to match your Dragon Eye Contact Lenses Purple.
- Contents: 2 Dragon Eye Contact Lenses
- High quality, soft contact lenses, no sight correction power
- Useable up to 12 months, if stored and handled correctly
- Suitable for light and dark eyes, high opacity
- Not suitable for the road
Please read the following warnings carefully before using the contact lenses:
- If you are not familiar with contact lenses, we recommend consulting an optician or eye care practitioner, who will be happy to show you how to insert and remove your contact lenses and look after them correctly. Make sure to have a professional (optician or eye care practitioner) help you when using the contact lenses for the first time.
- Do not wear the contact lenses over extended periods of time. Do only wear the motif lenses for a few hours per day and do not wear daily.
- Incorrect use of contact lenses can damage your eyes, so make sure that you are perfectly familiar with the handling and care of contact lenses when using them.
- We recommend you contact an ophtalmologist or optician before ordering contact lenses. He will be happy to provide you with the necessary informations regarding the base curve and water content.
- If you are a contact lense wearer, we recommend you have your eyes checked by an eye care practitioner at least twice a year.
- If not adhering to these safety instructions, you do risk permanent damage to your eyes and your eyesight.
- We recommend a maximum wearing time of 8 hours per day.
- Not suitable for persons under the age of 16.
- Type: soft contact lenses
- Material: 55% Poly-HEMA
- Base Curve (BC): 8.6 mm
- Diameter (DIA): 14.0 mm
- Sight correction power: no diopters (plano)
- Water content: 45%