Contact lenses blood motif
Orange / red motif lenses for a bloody appearance on HalloweenWhen the veins burst in the eye, it is usually preceded by a painful experience. Otherwise, the look is also a feature of undead contemporaries. With the spooky contact lenses blood motif, you too can make fun of Halloween as a bloodshot horror figure.
The contact lenses blood motif have a particularly comfortable fit and are a scary effect for the next horror party. Up to 12 months applicable with appropriate care. You will receive contact lenses from us that have a shelf life of several years unopened. These are suitable for light and dark eyes and have a very strong opacity and an extremely high quality. Made in sandwich process. This guarantees no color particles in the eye. Not suitable for road traffic! Best order now the matching Contact Lense Solution 50 ml With.
Additional information (contact lenses blood motif):
- Contents: 2 pieces of colored lenses in the vial
- Type: soft contact lenses
- Material: 58% polyhema, 42% water content
- Radius (BC): 8.60 mm
- Diameter (DIA): 14.5 mm
- Without diopter (without prescription)
- Up to 12 months applicable, with appropriate care
Care instructions for your contact lenses
With the soft effect contact lenses, you have opted for a quality product that meets international standards
To ensure that you can wear your lenses safely and comfortably with the best visibility, you should carefully read the following notes and observe them at all times.
Please keep these instructions in order to be able to look up later if you have any questions.
If you are using contact lenses for the first time, you should increase the wearing time of the lenses slowly. Do not wear the lenses longer than 4 hours on the first day and prolong the daily wearing time by 2 hours. Longer than 8 hours at a time, the lenses should never be worn.
The lenses are also not suitable for persons under 18 years.
Only touch your lenses with clean, dry hands.
When opening the package for the first time, make sure that the lens is intact and completely surrounded by liquid.
Do not use the lens if it is dry or damaged.
The lenses are designed for a 12-month wear period and should be disposed of accordingly.
The lenses must be removed from the original packaging before first use and placed in fresh contact lens solution for at least 4 hours.
Only then the contact lens can be used according to instructions.
Please note exactly further care instructions.
1. Take a lens out of the package.
2. Place the lens on the right index finger and make sure the lens is on the tip of the finger.
3. Hold your upper eyelid wide open with your left index and middle finger while holding open the lower lid with your right middle finger.
4. Place the lens on your eye.
5. Repeat steps 1.-4. with the other lens.
Look up and keep your lower eyelid down. Gently squeeze the lens with your thumb and finger, then lift it out.
cleaning and desinfection
Always follow the instructions on the bottle of your contact lens solution.
If your lenses dry out, they are very sensitive and
must therefore be handled with extreme caution.
Then place the lenses in fresh contact lens solution for at least 4 hours.
Then clean and disinfect your lenses again and carefully check for any damage.
If in doubt about the integrity of the lenses, see your optician before wearing your contact lenses again.
Note: We recommend that you consult an optician or ophthalmologist who can explain and practice the proper use of contact lenses.
Always remember that the health of your eyes is critical to your good eyesight. Do not risk negligence or vanity, and therefore follow the instructions below.
1. We recommend that you renew the lenses monthly and maintain them daily.
2. If you have questions about the correct handling of contact lenses, we recommend that you consult your optician.
3. Never use already used contact lens solution again.
4. Follow the instructions for your contact lens solution
regarding storage times and treatment.
5. Remove the lenses and visit an optician if your eyes hurt, turn red, or burn when your eyes are tearing or your vision is disturbed by light reflections or swatches.
6. Remove the lenses before going to bed or lying down.
7. Keep your fingernails short because long nails can damage the lenses.
8. Do not wear the lenses when you are under treatment
Ophthalmologist or consult your doctor beforehand.
9. Do not use saliva to moisten or clean your lenses.
10. Do not wear your contact lenses when using eye medicines or eye drops.
11. Never wear lenses if they are damaged or scratched or if they contain deposits that can not be removed.
12. Apply eye make-up after inserting the lenses and remove it after removing the lenses. Use fiber-free, water-soluble eye cosmetics and oil-free products wherever possible.
13. Do not use harsh household cleaners while wearing the lenses.
14. Never use household products (such as disinfectants) or tap water to clean your contact lenses or storage boxes. They can seriously harm your eyes.
15. Do not wear the lenses in a smoky or damp environment.
16. Keep the storage boxes of the lenses clean.
17. Do not swim with the lenses unless you wear waterproof swimming goggles.
18. Keep the lenses out of the reach of children.
19. Do not leave hair spray or anything else
cosmetic sprays come in contact with your contact lenses.
20. Do not wear your contact lenses when toxic or irritating fumes are present.
21. Do not share the lenses with someone else.
22. Wearing the motif lenses is prohibited while driving.