Blue Lunatic Contact Lenses
Colored FX Contact Lenses for your Cosplay & Halloween Make-Up
What would a crass Halloween & Cosplay Make-Up be without the impressive Blue Lunatic contact lenses. The coloured contact lenses let your horror make-up really come to the fore and the Halloween costume gets a Hollywood-tire appearance through the two-coloured motif lenses.
With the Blue Lunatic contact lenses you can change your eye color to match your Halloween costume. These coloured contact lenses are suitable for all eye types. The best way to order Hellraiser contact lenses is to order ours Contact Lense Solution 50 mlwith them so that they don't dry out and you can wear them for a long time.
Additional information (Blue Lunatic contact lenses):
- Contents: 2 pieces of coloured lenses in bottle
- Type: soft contact lenses
- Material: 58% Polyhema, 42% Water content
- Radius (BC): 8.60 mm
- Diameter (DIA): 14.5 mm
- Without dioptrin ( without visual acuity )
- Applicable up to 3 months, with appropriate care
Care instructions for your contact lenses
With the soft effect contact lenses you have opted for a quality product that meets international standards.
To ensure that you can wear your lenses safely and comfortably in good visibility, you should read the following instructions carefully and follow them at all times.
Please keep this information so that you can look it up again later if you have any questions.
If you are using contact lenses for the first time, you should slowly increase the wearing time of the lenses. Do not wear the lenses longer than 4 hours on the first day and extend the wearing time by 2 hours daily. The lenses should never be worn for longer than 8 hours at a time.
The lenses are also not suitable for people under the age of 18.
Only touch your lenses with clean, dry hands.
When opening the package for the first time, make sure that the lens is intact and completely surrounded by liquid.
Do not use the lens if it has dried out or is damaged.
The lenses are designed to be worn for 3 months and should be disposed of accordingly.
The lenses must be removed from the original packaging before first use and placed in fresh contact lens solution for at least 4 hours.
Only then can the contact lens be used according to instructions.
Please pay close attention to further care instructions.
1. remove one lens from the packaging.
2. place the lens on the right index finger and check on the fingertip that the lens is in the right position.
Keep your upper eyelid wide open with your left forefinger and middle finger while keeping your lower eyelid open with your right middle finger.
4. place the lens on your eye.
5. repeat steps 1-4 with the other lens.
Look up and hold your lower eyelid down. Squeeze the lens slightly with your thumb and one finger and then lift it out.
Cleaning and disinfection
Always follow the instructions on the bottle of your contact lens solution.
If your lenses ever dry out, they are very sensitive and
must therefore be handled with extreme caution.
Then place the lenses in fresh contact lens solution for at least 4 hours.
Then clean and disinfect your lenses again and check them carefully for possible damage.
If you have any doubts about the integrity of your lenses, consult your optician before wearing them again.
Note: We recommend that you consult an optician or ophthalmologist who will be able to explain and practice the proper use of contact lenses with you.
Always remember that the health of your eyes is crucial to your good vision. Do not take any risks from negligence or vanity and therefore follow the instructions below.
1 We recommend that you renew your lenses monthly and take care of them daily.
If you have any questions about the correct handling of contact lenses, we recommend that you consult your optician.
3. never use contact lens solution that has already been used again.
4. follow the instructions for your contact lens solution
with regard to storage times and treatment methods.
5. remove the lenses and see an optician if your eyes hurt, redden, or burn, if your eyes water, or if your vision is disturbed by light reflexes or color fields.
6. remove the lenses before going to bed or lying down for longer.
7. keep your fingernails short because long nails can damage the lenses.
8. do not wear the lenses if you are in treatment for a
Ophthalmologist are or consult your doctor before.
9. do not use saliva to moisten or clean your lenses.
10. do not wear your contact lenses when using eye medications or eye drops.
Never wear lenses that are damaged, scratched, or have debris that cannot be removed.
Apply eye make-up after inserting the lenses and remove it after removing the lenses. If possible, use fibre-free, water-soluble eye cosmetics and oil-free products.
13. do not use harsh household cleaners while wearing the lenses.
Never use household products (such as disinfectants) or tap water to clean your contact lenses or storage boxes. You can seriously damage your eyes.
15. do not wear the lenses in a smoky or humid environment.
16. keep the lens storage cans clean.
17. do not swim with the lenses unless you wear waterproof goggles.
18. keep the lenses out of the reach of children.
19. Do not use hairspray or any other
cosmetic sprays come into contact with your contact lenses.
20. do not wear your contact lenses when toxic or irritant vapours are present.
21. Do not share lenses with anyone else.
22. it is forbidden to wear motive lenses while driving.