FX Flesh Tattoo
Realistic looking scratches & bites with effect
Halloween & the Zombie Walk are an ideal opportunity to disfigure the FX Flesh Wound Tattoo & shock your fellow human beings. The bites and scratches are wonderfully realistic - the shock effect for horror make-up fans is guaranteed.
The inventor of FX Transfer Wounds Christien Tinsley is one of Hollywood's most famous make-up artists. His work is featured in such films as "American Horror Story," "I Am Legend," and "The Passion of the Christ," directed by Mel Gibson. The application of 2D and 3D make-up effects even earned him an Oscar.
Now with the FX Flesh Tort Tattoos you have the opportunity to imitate Christie Tinsley and to wear the tattoo of an Oscar-ripe Halloween & Horror Make-up.
- Delivery: 1x FX flesh wound tattoo
- Content: 17 different scratch & bite wounds
- Colour: Red / Pink / Blue
- Size: approximately 2 cm to 10 cm
- simple application
- Hollywood mature results
- versatile applications
- Product is only usable once
Easy to use:
- Cut out the desired wound and remove it from the transfer paper
- Turn the wound and press again on the transfer paper
- Peel off plastic protective film at the back of the wound
- Press the wound firmly on the skin with the back for at least 30 seconds
- Moisten the transfer paper completely with a sponge
- Carefully remove damp transfer paper - done
As with any decorative cosmetics, sensitive people may experience allergic skin reactions. Therefore, it is recommended that a test be made in the crook of the arm before using the product in order to exclude any allergic reactions. For this please apply the product on a small area of the crook of the arm and approx. Leave for 30-60 minutes. If an allergic skin reaction occurs, it is not recommended to use the product.