Zombie Contact Lenses GreyItem #: 17824
Add the product directly to your basket by clicking the checkbox
Zombie Contact Lenses Grey
Add the finishing touch to your zombie make-up with these zombie motif contact lenses
It takes not much more than these grey Zombie Contact Lenses to turn you into an undead creature roaming the streets in search of human flesh. Dressed up as a horrifying zombie with grey eyes you are guaranteed to scare people at Halloween parties and Zombie Walks. For a complete zombie outfit, we recommend you add the Zombie Foam Latex Appliance and the Zombie Costume Deluxe 3D to your basket.
Best add our Contact lenses liquid to your basket to make sure that your coloured contact lenses don't dry out and you can enjoy them for a long time.
- Contents: 2 Zombie Contact Lenses
- High quality, soft contact lenses, no sight correction power
- Useable up to 12 months, if stored and handled correctly
- Suitable for light and dark eyes, high opacity
- Not suitable for the road
Please read the following warnings carefully before using the contact lenses:
- If you are not familiar with contact lenses, we recommend consulting an optician or eye care practitioner, who will be happy to show you how to insert and remove your contact lenses and look after them correctly. Make sure to have a professional (optician or eye care practitioner) help you when using the contact lenses for the first time.
- Do not wear the contact lenses over extended periods of time. Do only wear the motif lenses for a few hours per day and do not wear daily.
- Incorrect use of contact lenses can damage your eyes, so make sure that you are perfectly familiar with the handling and care of contact lenses when using them.
- We recommend you contact an ophtalmologist or optician before ordering contact lenses. He will be happy to provide you with the necessary informations regarding the base curve and water content.
- If you are a contact lense wearer, we recommend you have your eyes checked by an eye care practitioner at least twice a year.
- If not adhering to these safety instructions, you do risk permanent damage to your eyes and your eyesight.
- We recommend a maximum wearing time of 8 hours per day.
- Not suitable for persons under the age of 16.
- Type: soft contact lenses
- Material: Poly-HEMA
- Base Curve (BC): 8.6 mm
- Diameter (DIA): 14.0 mm
- Sight correction power: no diopters (plano)
- Water content: 45%