Green Elven Contact Lenses
Add the product directly to your basket by clicking the checkbox
Green Elven Contact Lenses
Soft 12-month contact lenses for elves & fantasy costumes
What would fantasy make-up be without green elf contact lenses. The colored contact lenses let your fantasy make-up really come into its own and the cosplay costume gets a Hollywood hoop appearance through the two-colored motif lenses. The green Elven Contact Lenses are the absolute hit for the Zombie Walk, Halloween & Scary Events.
With the Green Elf Contact Lenses you can change the color of your eyes to match your fantasy costume. The motif lenses, which come in two colours, are the perfect accessory to your fantasy make-up. These lenses are suitable for every eye type. It is best to order the green elven contact lenses at Contact lenses liquid 360ml so that they do not dry out and you can wear them for a long time.
Scope of supply: 1 x green elven contact lenses
- Content: 1 pair
- Colour: green/black
- Type: soft contact lenses
- material: 58% polyhema, 42% water content
- Radius (BC): 8.60 mm
- Diameter (DIA): 14.5 mm
- Without dioptres (without vision)
- Can be used for up to 12 months with appropriate care
Care instructions for your contact lenses
With the soft effect contact lenses, you have chosen a quality product that meets international standards
To ensure that you can wear your lenses safely and comfortably with the best vision, you should read the following instructions carefully and follow them at all times.
Please keep this information in a safe place so that you can look it up again later if you have any questions.
If you are using contact lenses for the first time, you should slowly increase the wearing time of the lenses. Do not wear the lenses the first day
longer than 4 hours and extend the wearing time by 2 hours daily. However, the lenses should never be worn for more than 8 hours at a time.
The lenses are also not suitable for persons under 18 years of age.
Instructions for use
Only touch your lenses with clean, dry hands.
When opening the package for the first time, make sure that the lens is intact and completely surrounded by liquid.
Do not use the lens if it is dried out or damaged.
The lenses are designed to be worn for one year and should be disposed of accordingly.
It is imperative that the lenses are removed from their original packaging before first use and placed in fresh contact lens solution for at least 4 hours.
Only then can the contact lens be inserted according to instructions.
Please pay close attention to further care instructions.
1. take a lens out of its packaging.
2. place the lens on your right index finger and make sure that the lens is in the right position on your fingertip
3. keep your upper eyelid wide open with your left index and middle finger while keeping the lower eyelid open with your right middle finger
4. place the lens on your eye
5. repeat steps 1-4 with the other lens
Look up and hold your lower eyelid down. Gently squeeze the lens with your thumb and one finger and then lift it out.
Cleaning and disinfection
Always follow the instructions on the bottle of your contact lens solution.
Should your lenses ever dry out, they are very sensitive and
must be handled with extreme caution.
Then place the lenses in fresh contact lens solution for at least 4 hours.
Then clean and disinfect your lenses again and check them carefully for any damage.
If you have any doubts about the integrity of your lenses, consult your optician before you start wearing your lenses again.
Note: We recommend that you consult an optician or ophthalmologist who will explain and practice the proper use of contact lenses.
Always remember that the health of your eyes is crucial to your good vision. Do not take any risks through carelessness or vanity and therefore follow the wearing instructions below.
1 We recommend that you renew the lenses monthly and maintain them daily.
2 If you have questions about the correct handling of contact lenses, we recommend that you consult your optician.
3. never use contact lens solution that has already been used again.
4. follow the instructions for your contact lens solution
regarding storage times and handling.
5. remove the lenses and consult an optician if your eyes hurt, redden or burn, if your eyes water or if your vision is disturbed by light reflexes or color fields.
6. remove the lenses before going to bed or lying down for a longer period of time
7. keep your fingernails short, because long nails can damage the lenses
8. do not wear the lenses if you are under treatment at a
Ophthalmologist or consult your doctor before.
9. do not use saliva to moisten or clean your lenses
10. do not wear your contact lenses if you are using eye medication or eye drops
11. never wear lenses if they are damaged or scratched or if they have deposits that cannot be removed.
12. apply eye make-up after inserting the lenses and remove it after removing the lenses If possible, use fibre-free, water-soluble eye cosmetics and oil-free products.
13. do not use harsh household cleaners while wearing the lenses.
14. never use household products (such as disinfectants) or tap water to clean your contact lenses or storage boxes. They can seriously damage your eyes.
15. do not wear the lenses in smoky or humid environments.
16. keep the lens storage boxes clean.
17. do not go swimming with the lenses unless you are wearing waterproof goggles.
18. keep the lenses out of the reach of children.
19. do not use hairspray or any other
cosmetic sprays come into contact with your contact lenses.
20. do not wear your contact lenses if toxic or irritant vapors are present.
21. Do not share the lenses with anyone else.
22. the wearing of the motif lenses is prohibited while driving.