Twilight Contact Lenses
Orange werewolf or vampire eyes for hot Twilight nights
Vampire films like Twilight, The Vampire Diaries and True Blood are all the rage and have countless devoted fans. Teenagers all over the world love the thrilling stories about the good-looking, bloodsucking creatures. If you want to turn yourself into a bloodthirsty vampire this Halloween or Carnival, our Twilight Contact Lenses are the must have accessory that adds the finishing touch to your look. With our Twilight Contact Lenses you will have the same amber-coloured eyes as the vampire all tennage girls have a crush on.
The high-quality, coloured Twilight Contact Lenses make your scary demon look complete. The black and amber-coloured contacts are easy to use, comfortable to wear and add that special touch to your vampire makeup.
- Contents: 2 Twilight Contact Lenses
- High quality, soft contact lenses, no sight correction power
- Useable up to 12 months, if stored and handled correctly
- Suitable for light and dark eyes, high opacity
- Not suitable for the road
Please read the following warnings carefully before using the contact lenses:
- If you are not familiar with contact lenses, we recommend consulting an optician or eye care practitioner, who will be happy to show you how to insert and remove your contact lenses and look after them correctly. Make sure to have a professional (optician or eye care practitioner) help you when using the contact lenses for the first time.
- Do not wear the contact lenses over extended periods of time. Do only wear the motif lenses for a few hours per day and do not wear daily.
- Incorrect use of contact lenses can damage your eyes, so make sure that you are perfectly familiar with the handling and care of contact lenses when using them.
- We recommend you contact an ophtalmologist or optician before ordering contact lenses. He will be happy to provide you with the necessary informations regarding the base curve and water content.
- If you are a contact lense wearer, we recommend you have your eyes checked by an eye care practitioner at least twice a year.
- If not adhering to these safety instructions, you do risk permanent damage to your eyes and your eyesight.
- We recommend a maximum wearing time of 8 hours per day.
- Not suitable for persons under the age of 16.
- Type: soft contact lenses
- Material: Poly-HEMA
- Base Curve (BC): 8.6 mm
- Diameter (DIA): 14.0 mm
- Sight correction power: no diopters (plano)
- Water content: 45%