Roman Goddess Costume
Discover the goddess in you!
In ancient times, Greeks as well as Romans believed that their fate was depending on the favourableness of their Gods. In Roman mythology, Diana was the goddess of the hunt and the moon. With our Roman Goddess Costume you an turn yourself into Diana and start your hunt for men at the next fancy dress party. In this sexy outfit you can be sure to capture as many as you wish.
The Roman Goddess Costume is a creme-coloured dress that gradually turns purple on the bottom end. The shoulder straps of the asymmetrically cut minidress are embellished with a silver plastic hoop and feature attached shoulder panels. It has a v-shaped neckline trimmed braided gold ribbon and an empire waist. The costume is complete with the included gold leaf headpiece. Add our Gladiators boots for women to your order and your sexy goddess look will be perfect.
- Costume set includes: dress, gold leaf headband, not included: jewellery, shoes
- Material: 100 % polyester
- Measurements size S/M: shoulder width approx. 38 cm, length (short end): approx. 68 cm
- Measurements size S/M: shoulder width approx. 40 cm, length (short end): approx. 70 cm
- Asymmetrically cut hemline