Hellraiser Contact Lenses
Hellraiser Contact Lenses
Dangerous looking black and red contact lenses to turn your into a creature from hell
The black and red Hellraiser Contact Lenses are the perfect accessory to add the finishing touch to your Pinhead costume or to any other creepy Halloween outfit. For a complete Hellraiser look we recommend you add our Pinhead Hellraiser Costume M and the Hellraiser Box / Pinheads cubes to your basket.
You can match the coloured Hellraiser Contact Lenses with lots of different horror costumes. The black and red eyes look perfect with all kinds of devil or demon makeups. The red rim emphasizes the jet black pupils of these contacts and makes them look super gory. Best add our Contact lenses liquid to your basket to make sure that your Halloween contact lenses don't dry out and you can enjoy them for a long time.
- Contents: 2 Hellraiser Contact Lenses
- High quality, soft contact lenses, no sight correction power
- Useable up to 12 months, if stored and handled correctly
- Suitable for light and dark eyes, high opacity
- Not suitable for the road
Please read the following warnings carefully before using the contact lenses:
- If you are not familiar with contact lenses, we recommend consulting an optician or eye care practitioner, who will be happy to show you how to insert and remove your contact lenses and look after them correctly. Make sure to have a professional (optician or eye care practitioner) help you when using the contact lenses for the first time.
- Do not wear the contact lenses over extended periods of time. Do only wear the motif lenses for a few hours per day and do not wear daily.
- Incorrect use of contact lenses can damage your eyes, so make sure that you are perfectly familiar with the handling and care of contact lenses when using them.
- We recommend you contact an ophtalmologist or optician before ordering contact lenses. He will be happy to provide you with the necessary informations regarding the base curve and water content.
- If you are a contact lense wearer, we recommend you have your eyes checked by an eye care practitioner at least twice a year.
- If not adhering to these safety instructions, you do risk permanent damage to your eyes and your eyesight.
- We recommend a maximum wearing time of 8 hours per day.
- Not suitable for persons under the age of 16.
- Type: soft contact lenses
- Material: Poly-HEMA
- Base Curve (BC): 8.6 mm
- Diameter (DIA): 14.0 mm
- Sight correction power: no diopters (plano)
- Water content: 45%