Day Of The Dead Glue Tattoo Sugar Skull
Add the product directly to your basket by clicking the checkbox
Day of the Dead Glue Tattoo Sugar Skull
Mexican skull tattoo with roses as effect make-up
The Day of the Dead glue tattoo Sugar Skull is a real eye-catcher for your Halloween costume. The fake tattoo of a grinning Day of the Dead Sugar Skulls completes your performance at Dia de los muertos. Deceptively real you can also show off with the fake tattoo as a biker or reaper.
The Day of the Dead adhesive tattoo Sugar Skull is the ideal dead accessory day. As described in the instructions, simply press on the cleansed skin and moisten. After 10 to 20 seconds the colorfully decorated skull tattoo shines from your arm or wherever you want the realistic looking Halloween fake tattoo.
Scope of supply: 1x Day of the Dead adhesive tattoo Sugar Skull
- Colour: black/grey/pink/blue/yellow/green
- Size: approx. 8 x 10 cm
- simple application with super result
- Product can only be used once
Very easy to use:
- Remove the protective layer of this tattoo.
- Press the tattoo side down firmly onto the clean, dry skin.
- Thoroughly moisten the reverse side with a sponge or cloth.
- After 10-20 seconds, carefully remove the back, rinse and allow to dry.
- Remove: Simply soak the tattoo with baby oil or olive oil for a few minutes and then scrub thoroughly.
As with all decorative cosmetics, allergic skin reactions can occur in sensitive persons. It is therefore recommended that a test be carried out in the crook of the arm before using the product in order to rule out any allergic reactions. Apply the product to a small area of the crook of the arm and allow to work for approx. 30-60 minutes. If an allergic skin reaction occurs, use of the product is not recommended.