Contact lenses white net
Rough motive lenses for your special horror character and special make-up effect
With these high quality white contact lenses you can put the finishing touches to any blind character. The white coloured contact lenses are cleverly printed all over with a white mesh design that makes it possible to see out without your dark pupil being seen.
The motif lenses are easy to use, comfortable to wear and give every masking that certain something and are suitable as special effect eye make-up for blind people, monks and zombies.
Scope of delivery: 1 x contact lenses White net
- Contents: 1 pair
- Colour: green/black
- Type: soft contact lenses
- material: 58% polyhema, 42% water content
- Radius (BC): 8.60 mm
- Diameter (DIA): 14.5 mm
- Without dioptres (without vision)
- Can be used for up to 12 months with appropriate care
Care instructions for your contact lenses
With the soft effect contact lenses, you have chosen a quality product that meets international standards
To ensure that you can wear your lenses safely and comfortably with the best vision, you should read the following instructions carefully and follow them at all times.
Please keep these instructions in a safe place so that you can refer to them later if you have any questions.
If you are using contact lenses for the first time, you should gradually increase the time you wear them. Do not wear the lenses the first day
longer than 4 hours and extend the wearing time by 2 hours daily. However, the lenses should never be worn for more than 8 hours at a time.
The lenses are also not suitable for persons under 18 years of age.
Instructions for use
Only touch your lenses with clean, dry hands.
When opening the package for the first time, make sure that the lens is intact and completely surrounded by liquid.
Do not use the lens if it is dried out or damaged.
The lenses are designed to be worn for one year and should be disposed of accordingly.
It is imperative that the lenses are removed from their original packaging before first use and placed in fresh contact lens solution for at least 4 hours.
Only then can the contact lens be used according to the instructions.
Please pay close attention to further care instructions.
1. take a lens out of its packaging.
2 Place the lens on your right index finger and make sure that the lens is in the right position on your fingertip.
3. hold your upper eyelid wide open with your left index and middle finger while you hold your lower eyelid open with your right middle finger
4 Place the lens on your eye.
5. repeat steps 1-4 with the other lens
Look up and hold your lower eyelid down. Gently squeeze the lens with your thumb and one finger and then lift it out.
Cleaning and Disinfection
Always follow the instructions on the bottle of your contact lens solution.
Should your lenses ever dry out, they are very sensitive and
must be handled with extreme caution.
Then place the lenses in fresh contact lens solution for at least 4 hours.
Then clean and disinfect your lenses again and check them carefully for any damage.
If you are in any doubt about the integrity of your lenses, consult your optician before wearing your lenses again.
Note: We recommend that you consult an optician or eye care professional who can explain and practice the proper use of contact lenses.
Always remember that the health of your eyes is crucial to your good vision. Do not take any risks through carelessness or vanity and therefore follow the wearing instructions below.
1 We recommend that you replace your lenses every month and maintain them daily.
2. consult your optician if you have questions about the correct handling of contact lenses.
3. never reuse contact lens solution that has already been used.
4. follow the instructions for your contact lens solution
regarding storage times and handling.
5. remove the lenses and consult an optician if your eyes hurt, redden or burn, if your eyes water or if your vision is disturbed by light reflexes or color fields.
6. remove the lenses before going to bed or lying down for a long time.
7. keep your fingernails short because long nails can damage the lenses.
8. do not wear the lenses if you are under treatment at a
Ophthalmologist or consult your doctor before.
9 Do not use saliva to moisten or clean your lenses.
10. do not wear your contact lenses when using eye medication or eye drops.
11 Never wear lenses if they are damaged, scratched or have deposits that cannot be removed.
12. apply eye make-up after inserting the lenses and remove it after removing the lenses. If possible, use fiber-free, water-soluble eye cosmetics and oil-free products.
13. do not use harsh household cleaners while wearing the lenses.
14 Never use household products (such as disinfectants) or tap water to clean your contact lenses or storage boxes. They can seriously damage your eyes.
15. do not wear the lenses in smoky or humid environments.
16 Keep the lens storage boxes clean.
17. do not swim with the lenses unless you are wearing waterproof swimming goggles.
18. keep the lenses out of the reach of children.
19. do not use hairspray or any other
cosmetic sprays come into contact with your contact lenses.
20. do not wear your contact lenses if toxic or irritant vapors are present.
21. do not share your lenses with anyone else.
22. Do not wear your motive lenses while driving.