3D FX Transfer Tattoo Wound Tripophobia small
Realistic looking Halloween wounds with 3D special effect!
The maggots crawl out of your skin and the other guests scream. You don't have to be a tripophobic and afraid of holes to find your sight horrible. With the 3D FX Transfer Tattoo Wound Tripophobia small you'll be the creepy looking victim of a nasty viral disease on Halloween. Pitted skin and disgusting wounds adorn your face.
And how do you do that in the twinkling of an eye? It's simple. With the 3D FX Transfer Tattoo Wound Tripophobia small you don't have to be a make-up artist to conjure up the mega ingenious wound spectacle on your face. The tattoo is simply pressed on the cleaned skin and moistened. The realistic looking hole wounds look really mean. You can refine the horror look, which also fit well on the Zombie Walk, with this Krust Blood / Blood Scabsand other great make-up accessories from our shop.
Scope of supply: 1x 3D FX Transfer Tattoo Wound Tripophobia small
- Contents: 2 wounds
- Color: Skin colors/Red
- simple application
- hollywood-ready results
- easy laminating & make-up application
- versatile application possibilities
- Product can only be used once
Very easy to use:
- cut out the desired wound and remove it from the transfer paper
- Turn the 3D wound over and press the transfer paper again.
- Remove the protective plastic film from the back of the wound.
- Press the back of the wound firmly onto the skin for at least 30 seconds.
- Moisten transfer paper completely with a sponge
- Carefully peel off damp transfer paper - done!
As with all decorative cosmetics, allergic skin reactions can occur in sensitive persons. It is therefore recommended that a test be carried out in the crook of the arm before using the product in order to rule out any allergic reactions. Apply the product to a small area of the crook of the arm and allow to work for approx. 30-60 minutes. If an allergic skin reaction occurs, use of the product is not recommended.