Green Flower Contact LensesItem #: 19599
Add the product directly to your basket by clicking the checkbox
Green Flower Contact Lenses
Intense green eyes for werewolves and other monstrous creatures
Werewolves and monsters usually glare at their victims with evil eyes. With these Green Flower Contact Lenses you can make our eyes look like real monster eyes and create a fantastic special effect Halloween makeup. Coloured contact lenses are not only an effective makeup accessory in Hollywood films, they are also a great way to add the finishing touch to your Halloween costume.
The Green Flower Contact Lenses are of intense green colour with a striking pattern. The perfect contact lenses to make your werewolf outfit look extraordinary.
- Contents: 2 Green Flower Contact Lenses
- High quality, soft contact lenses, no sight correction power (plano)
- Useable up to 12 months, if stored and handled correctly
- Suitable for light and dark eyes, high opacity
- Not suitable for the road
Please read the following warnings carefully before using the contact lenses:
- If you are not familiar with contact lenses, we recommend consulting an optician or eye care practitioner, who will be happy to show you how to insert and remove your contact lenses and look after them correctly. Make sure to have a professional (optician or eye care practitioner) help you when using the contact lenses for the first time.
- Do not wear the contact lenses over extended periods of time. Do only wear the motif lenses for a few hours per day and do not wear daily.
- Incorrect use of contact lenses can damage your eyes, so make sure that you are perfectly familiar with the handling and care of contact lenses when using them.
- We recommend you contact an ophtalmologist or optician before ordering contact lenses. They will be happy to provide you with the necessary informations regarding the base curve and water content.
- If you are a contact lense wearer, we recommend you have your eyes checked by an eye care practitioner at least twice a year.
- If not adhering to these safety instructions, you do risk permanent damage to your eyes and your eyesight.
- We recommend a maximum wearing time of 8 hours per day.
- Not suitable for persons under the age of 16.
- Type: soft contact lenses
- Material: Poly-HEMA
- Base Curve (BC): 8.6 mm
- Diameter (DIA): 14.0 mm
- Sight correction power: no diopters (plano)
- Water content: 45%