Eclipse Contact Lenses
Eclipse Contact Lenses
Let the eclipse of the sun happen in your eyes!
Thanks to their high opacity our Contact Lenses Eclips are suitable for light and dark coloured eyes. These motif contact lenses look as if an eclipse of the sun was happening in your eyes. With these mysterious motif contact lenses you are guaranteed to attract a lot of attention at any Halloween or theme party. The Eclipse Contact Lenses look absolutley fascinating and eery. The perfect eyewear for Halloween!
Match the Eclipse Contact Lenses with one of the many spooky costumes and some horror makeup from our shop! With some Aqua Color White 30ml and the Make Up Pen Black you can create lots of scary looks. Best add our Contact lenses liquid to your basket to store your contact lenses properly and prevent them from drying out.
- Contents: 2 Eclipse Contact Lenses
- High quality, soft contact lenses, no sight correction power
- Useable up to 12 months, if stored and handled correctly
- Suitable for light and dark eyes, high opacity
- Not suitable for the road
Please read the following warnings carefully before using the contact lenses:
- If you are not familiar with contact lenses, we recommend consulting an optician or eye care practitioner, who will be happy to show you how to insert and remove your contact lenses and look after them correctly. Make sure to have a professional (optician or eye care practitioner) help you when using the contact lenses for the first time.
- Do not wear the contact lenses over extended periods of time. Do only wear the motif lenses for a few hours per day and do not wear daily.
- Incorrect use of contact lenses can damage your eyes, so make sure that you are perfectly familiar with the handling and care of contact lenses when using them.
- We recommend you contact an ophtalmologist or optician before ordering contact lenses. He will be happy to provide you with the necessary informations regarding the base curve and water content.
- If you are a contact lense wearer, we recommend you have your eyes checked by an eye care practitioner at least twice a year.
- If not adhering to these safety instructions, you do risk permanent damage to your eyes and your eyesight.
- We recommend a maximum wearing time of 8 hours per day.
- Not suitable for persons under the age of 16.
- Type: soft contact lenses
- Material: Poly-HEMA
- Base Curve (BC): 8.6 mm
- Diameter (DIA): 14.0 mm
- Sight correction power: no diopters (plano)
- Water content: 45%