Day of the Dead Glue Tattoo Senora Muerte
Sugar Skull Fake Tattoo Stick-on Effect Make-up & Costume Accessories
As Sugar Skull bridegroom you carry the face of your deceased bride on your arm tattooed with you. The Day of the Dead adhesive tattoo Senora Muerte shows your deep love for your loved one. But the fake tattoo is not only ideal for costumes for the day of the dead, also disguises as a biker or reaper get that certain something by the ingenious detail of a well done glue tattoo.
The Day of the Dead adhesive tattoo Senora Muerte shows the bony face of a typical dead bride's day. Beautifully made up and with pink roses in her hair she bewitches the guests of the Halloween party from your arm. The application with which you apply the fake tattoo is super easy.
Scope of supply: 1x Day of the Dead adhesive tattoo Senora Muerte
- Colour: Black/Grey/Pink/Green
- Size: approx. 8 x 10 cm
- simple application with super result
- Product can only be used once
Very easy to use:
- Remove the protective layer of this tattoo.
- Press the tattoo side down firmly onto the clean, dry skin.
- Thoroughly moisten the reverse side with a sponge or cloth.
- After 10-20 seconds, carefully remove the back, rinse and allow to dry.
- Remove: Simply soak the tattoo with baby oil or olive oil for a few minutes and then scrub thoroughly.
As with all decorative cosmetics, allergic skin reactions can occur in sensitive persons. It is therefore recommended that a test be carried out in the crook of the arm before using the product in order to rule out any allergic reactions. Apply the product to a small area of the crook of the arm and allow to work for approx. 30-60 minutes. If an allergic skin reaction occurs, use of the product is not recommended.