Vampire Bite Tattoo WoundsItem #: 28557
Add the product directly to your basket by clicking the checkbox
Vampire Bite Tattoo Wounds
Bloody vampire bite wounds as klebetattoo for Halloween
Halloween is bloody! Get the realistic vampire bite tattoo wounds and provide you with cruel bite wounds of a real vampire. The Vampire Bite Tattoo Wounds fit wonderfully to Halloween and are a quick fix for a perfect, real-looking result that can save you long make-up. Stick it on and get it done!
The vampire bite tattoo wounds contain 7 different wounds with a length of 4-9 cm. You can put it on any body and get a realistic result. The vampire bite tattoo wounds are unique and can be easily removed from the skin with baby or olive oil. Also discover our hideous Missing Eyes Latex Wound and shake your environment.
Scope of supply: 1x Vampire bite tattoo wounds
- Content: 7 different wounds
- Colour: Pink / Red / Black / Brown
- Size: Different lengths of approx. 4-9 cm
- Ingredients: 2-propenoic acid, cellulose acetate butyrate, sucrose acetate isobutyrate, polyvinyl butyral, dipropylene glycol dibenzoate, CI77266, CI47000, CI15850, CI42090
- simple application with super result
- Product can only be used once
Easy to use:
- Cut out the desired tattoo carefully with a scissors and remove the protective layer of this tattoo.
- With the tattoos side down firmly press on the clean, dry skin.
- Moisten the back thoroughly with a sponge or cloth.
- After 10-20 seconds, carefully peel back, rinse and dry.
- Remove: Simply soak the tattoo with baby oil or olive oil for a few minutes and then thoroughly scrub.
As with any decorative cosmetics, allergic skin reactions can occur in sensitive persons. Therefore, it is recommended that a test be made in the arm flexion before using the product in order to rule out any allergic reactions. For this, please apply the product on a small area of the arm flexion and approx. Leave in for 30-60 minutes. If an allergic skin reaction occurs, the use of the product is not recommended.