Stitched Wounds TattooItem #: 28558
Add the product directly to your basket by clicking the checkbox
Stitched Wounds Tattoo
Bloody wounds with stitching as a glue tattoo for Halloween
Halloween is bloody! Get the realistic stitched tattoo and provide you with a freshly-stitched wound. The 8-tlg. Set with genuinely looking op threads in each wound is disgusting and disturbing at the same time. The stitched sore tattoo is perfect for all who do not have much time for an elaborate Halloween makeup. Stick on. Finished!
The sewn wound tattoo consists of 8 different wounds in the sizes of approx. 2-11 cm. The adhesive tapes are simply glued to the skin. The Halloween tattoos with seams for sticking on can only be used once and can be removed with olive oil or baby oil. You can put it on any body and get a realistic result. Also discover our 3D FX Transfer Tattoo laryngeal section Wounds for a horrifying appearance.
Scope of Supply: 1x Stitched Wounds Tattoo
- Content: 8 different wounds
- Colour: Pink / Red / Black
- Size: different lengths of approx. 2-11 cm
- Ingredients: 2-propenoic acid, cellulose acetate butyrate, sucrose acetate isobutyrate, polyvinyl butyral, dipropylene glycol dibenzoate, CI77266, CI47000, CI15850, CI42090
- simple application with super result
- Product can only be used once
Easy to use:
- Cut out the desired tattoo carefully with a scissors and remove the protective layer of this tattoo.
- With the tattoos side down firmly press on the clean, dry skin.
- Moisten the back thoroughly with a sponge or cloth.
- After 10-20 seconds, carefully peel back, rinse and dry.
- Remove: Simply soak the tattoo with baby oil or olive oil for a few minutes and then thoroughly scrub.
As with any decorative cosmetics, allergic skin reactions can occur in sensitive persons. Therefore, it is recommended that a test be made in the arm flexion before using the product in order to rule out any allergic reactions. For this, please apply the product on a small area of the arm flexion and approx. Leave in for 30-60 minutes. If an allergic skin reaction occurs, the use of the product is not recommended.