Red Monster Contact LensesItem #: 19494
Fitting for this:
Add the product directly to your basket by clicking the checkbox
Red Monster Contact Lenses
Infect you and mutate with the Red Monster contact lenses bloodthirsty zombie!
The Red Monster contact lenses are your eyes like you're broken like the zombie virus victim! Once you infizierst you, you turn into a man-eating undead, whose eyes look scary.Whether for Halloween, zombie walks or other scary events, with the Zombie contact lenses are you surprised glances guaranteed!
Whether you were just infected, or perhaps for a long time umherwandelst as a zombie, you can not recognize the Red Monster contact lenses.However, we know for sure that you're a zombie and only one wish: the human brain! Therefore, every living person is in your environment to avoid your presence when you wear the spooky Red Monster contact lenses.The colored lenses are up to 12 months, if you do by verifying regularly and with Contact lenses liquid protects from drying out.The veined coloring looks very zombie-like, very unhealthy and covered every eye color.For bright eyes look very intense, with darker they achieve a gloomy effect.
- Contents: 2 Red Monster contact lenses in vial
- High-quality, soft contact lenses without prescription Red Monster
- Up to 12 months, with proper care
- Are suitable for dark and light eyes and have a good coverage
- Not suitable for road transport
Please note the following warnings:
- If you are not wearing contact lenses, then please seek advice from an optometrist or ophthalmologist.The first use of contact lenses should be monitored by a specialist (ophthalmologist or optometrist).
- Wear the contact lenses do not have to be long periods of time.Enter motif lenses also only a few hours a day and not every day.
- The mishandling of contact lenses can cause damage to your eyes, so you should be familiar with the handling and care of contact lenses.
- We recommend that you seek advice from an ophthalmologist or optometrist if you intend to order contact lenses.Ophthalmologist or optometrist will give you instructions regarding material curvature and water content.
- As a contact lens wearer, you should have your eyes regularly, at least every six months by an eye care professional.
- Failure to comply with the precautions you risk permanent damage to your eyes and vision.
- We recommend a maximum wearing time of 8 hours.every day.
- Not suitable for children under 16 years.
- Type: soft contact lens
- Material: Poly Hema
- Radius (BC): 8.60 mm
- Diameter (DIA): 14.0 mm
- Strength: without diopters
- Water content: 45%