Darth Cuma Contact LensesItem #: 17823
Fitting for this:
Add the product directly to your basket by clicking the checkbox
Darth Cuma Contact Lenses
Cool science fiction style contact lenses for devils and aliens
The Darth Cuma Contact Lenses are the perfect accessory to turn you into the star of any Halloween, Carnival or horror film party and you can also be sure to be at the centre of attention at techno events. These contacts add the finishing touch to science fiction outfits and to all other demonic Halloween or Carnival costumes. The Darth Cuma Contact Lenses will look with demonic makeups and devilish costumes such as the Devil Foam Latex Mask and the Velvet Devil Bride Costume. M / L from our Horror Shop. The Darth Cuma Contact Lenses are yearly lenses. Thanks to their high opacity they are suitable for light and dark eyes.
Best add our Contact lenses liquid to your order. Contact lense solution is essential if you want to clean and store your contact lenses properly.
- Contents: 2 Darth Cuma Contact Lenses
- High quality, soft contact lenses, no sight correction power (plano)
- Useable up to 12 months, if stored and handled correctly
- Suitable for light and dark eyes, high opacity
- Not suitable for the road
Please read the following warnings carefully before using the contact lenses:
- If you are not familiar with contact lenses, we recommend consulting an optician or eye care practitioner, who will be happy to show you how to insert and remove your contact lenses and look after them correctly. Make sure to have a professional (optician or eye care practitioner) help you when using the contact lenses for the first time.
- Do not wear the contact lenses over extended periods of time. Do only wear the motif lenses for a few hours per day and do not wear daily.
- Incorrect use of contact lenses can damage your eyes, so make sure that you are perfectly familiar with the handling and care of contact lenses when using them.
- We recommend you contact an ophtalmologist or optician before ordering contact lenses. They will be happy to provide you with the necessary informations regarding the base curve and water content.
- If you are a contact lense wearer, we recommend you have your eyes checked by an eye care practitioner at least twice a year.
- If not adhering to these safety instructions, you do risk permanent damage to your eyes and your eyesight.
- We recommend a maximum wearing time of 8 hours per day.
- Not suitable for persons under the age of 16.
- Type: soft contact lenses
- Material: Poly-HEMA
- Base Curve (BC): 8.6 mm
- Diameter (DIA): 14.0 mm
- Sight correction power: no diopters (plano)
- Water content: 45%