Scotsman CostumeItem #: 20185
Add the product directly to your basket by clicking the checkbox
It is true...you're not supposed to wear any undies under your kilt!
The traditional Scottish costume is a legendary outfit and rumours about this historical costume rom the Highlands abound. The knee-length kilt is a garment originating in the traditional dress of men and boys in the Scottish Highlands of the 16th century. In those days people didn't know about undergarments and so the kilt originally was worn without any underwear. Kilts were made of heavy woollen cloth and so there was no danger that the strong Northern winds would lift the skirt and bare the wearer's private parts.
Our Scotsman Costume is a funny Highlander fancy dress that is guaranteed to attract a lot of attention at carnival or theme parties. It is totally up to yourself if you want to wear the Scotsman Costume with or without any undies. Your bare as much as you dare! The Scot costume includes the black jacket with white lace jabot, the red tartan skirt, a pair of white knee socks with bow and the Scottish bonnet with pom-pom. With our Tam with hair and beard and the Detectives whistle you an add the finishing touch to your Scotsman outfit!
- Material: 100% polyester
- A funny costume for stag parties
- Wear it without any undies and bare as much as you dare!
- Size S = shoulder width approx. 45 cm, shirt length approx. 66 cm, waist approx. 100 cm , skirt length approx. 60 cm, waistband approx. 86 cm adjustable
- Size M = shoulder width approx. 50 cm, shirt length approx. 66 cm, waist approx. 108 cm , skirt length approx. 64 cm, waistband approx. 95 cm adjustable
- Size L = shoulder width approx. 52 cm, shirt length approx. 74 cm, waist approx. 126 cm , skirt length approx. 70 cm, waistband approx. 104 cm adjustable