Zombie Manson Contact LensesArt.No.: 15073This item is not in stock and must be reordered.
T. +49-89-632 033 89 or per E-mail:
Zombie Manson Contact Lenses
Cool zombie motif lenses with black rim
When a notorious shock rocker turns into a zombie, his eyes will turn white (as zombie eyes do) but he will have a thin black rim around his white irides. This rim adds an extra creepy touch to his zombie look. With our Zombie Manson Contact Lenses you can add the finishing otuch to your scary eye makeup and make a shockin entrance at any party. Add the white Zombie Manson Contact Lenses to your basket and turn yourself into a an undead rockstar.
The white contact lenses with black rim will make you look absolutely manic. Turn your punk rock outfit into a unique eye-catcher with these cool contacts. Crazy special effect lenses without dioptres (plano) are a mere styling tool without sight correction power.
- Contents: 2 Zombie Manson Contact Lenses
- High quality, soft contact lenses, no sight correction power
- Useable up to 12 months, if stored and handled correctly
- Suitable for light and dark eyes, high opacity
- Not suitable for the road
Please read the following warnings carefully before using the contact lenses:
- If you are not familiar with contact lenses, we recommend consulting an optician or eye care practitioner, who will be happy to show you how to insert and remove your contact lenses and look after them correctly. Make sure to have a professional (optician or eye care practitioner) help you when using the contact lenses for the first time.
- Do not wear the contact lenses over extended periods of time. Do only wear the motif lenses for a few hours per day and do not wear daily.
- Incorrect use of contact lenses can damage your eyes, so make sure that you are perfectly familiar with the handling and care of contact lenses when using them.
- We recommend you contact an ophtalmologist or optician before ordering contact lenses. He will be happy to provide you with the necessary informations regarding the base curve and water content.
- If you are a contact lense wearer, we recommend you have your eyes checked by an eye care practitioner at least twice a year.
- If not adhering to these safety instructions, you do risk permanent damage to your eyes and your eyesight.
- We recommend a maximum wearing time of 8 hours per day.
- Not suitable for persons under the age of 16.
- Type: soft contact lenses
- Material: Poly-HEMA
- Base Curve (BC): 8.6 mm
- Diameter (DIA): 14.0 mm
- Sight correction power: no dioptres (plano)
- Water content: 45%