Mirrored Contact LensesArt.No.: 16468This item is not in stock and must be reordered.
T. +49-89-632 033 89 or per E-mail:
Mirrored Contact Lenses
Extremely cool mirror effect contact lenses for your robot costume
These Mirrored Contact Lenses are a must have accessory for your Terminator or android Halloween makeup or for an eye-catching look at techno events. With a pair of mirror lenses you are guaranteed to attract a lot of attention whichever the occasion. Create the most extravagant and extraordinary looks with these special effect contact lenses and turn yourself into an alien or android. It has never been that entertaining to hold a mirror up to your friends.
The scary looking mirrored contacts are easy to use and comfortable to wear and add an extra special touch to any look.
- Contents: 2 Mirrored Contact Lenses
- High quality, soft contact lenses, no sight correction power (plano)
- Useable up to 12 months, if stored and handled correctly
- Suitable for light and dark eyes, high opacity
- Not suitable for the road
Please read the following warnings carefully before using the contact lenses:
- If you are not familiar with contact lenses, we recommend consulting an optician or eye care practitioner, who will be happy to show you how to insert and remove your contact lenses and look after them correctly. Make sure to have a professional (optician or eye care practitioner) help you when using the contact lenses for the first time.
- Do not wear the contact lenses over extended periods of time. Do only wear the motif lenses for a few hours per day and do not wear daily.
- Incorrect use of contact lenses can damage your eyes, so make sure that you are perfectly familiar with the handling and care of contact lenses when using them.
- We recommend you contact an ophtalmologist or optician before ordering contact lenses. They will be happy to provide you with the necessary informations regarding the base curve and water content.
- If you are a contact lense wearer, we recommend you have your eyes checked by an eye care practitioner at least twice a year.
- If not adhering to these safety instructions, you do risk permanent damage to your eyes and your eyesight.
- We recommend a maximum wearing time of 8 hours per day.
- Not suitable for persons under the age of 16.
- Type: soft contact lenses
- Material: Poly-HEMA
- Base Curve (BC): 8.6 mm
- Diameter (DIA): 14.0 mm
- Sight correction power: no diopters (plano)
- Water content: 45%